|just the way I love it :)|
- Cook the macaroni as per on the package instructions. Toss and set aside.
- Heat pan. Use a pan large enough to mix in the cooked macaroni. Add cooking oil. Saute the onions, and after a minute, add the minced garlic. use medium heat
- When the onions have wilted, stir the curry powder mixture and let simmer for about 2-3 minutes.. stir occasionally so it doesn't stick to the pan.
- Add the minced meat. Mix it well with the curry paste and stir occasionally until the meat is browned.
- Add the mixed vege. Stir occasionally until cooked. Season it with salt and pepper. Turn off the heat
- Stir in the cooked macaroni. Mix thoroughly until the macaroni is covered with the minced meat curry. Add 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Heat oven to 180degC.
- For this amount of macaroni, I used a 6" baking dish.
- Pour the curried macaroni into the baking dish. Press the mixture evenly with a spoon or a spatula.
- Whisk the egg together with the milk in a large cup. Pour the milk+egg mixture over the macaroni.
- Make sure the egg mixture fills up to top of the baking pan. Sprinkle the remaining shredded cheese over the top of macaroni and cheese mixture.
- Bake for 30 minutes in the preheated oven..
- Serve warm.. I personally love it with chili sauce.. so Malaysian.. haha :)
|simple & delicious :D|